Your profile pic and witty banter helped you snag a first date. Now it’s time to get ready for Date Night !
Get dressed to impress — and don’t stress about the venue! Delray Beach Market is the perfect spot for a first date or a date night with your longtime sweetheart.
Whether you’re looking to make a good impression or just looking to have a great night of fun and connection, our Florida foodie destination is the perfect date-night pick. Here are some ideas to help you plan a great evening…
Start the Night Right: Cocktails & Aperitifs
Get the night off to a good start with cocktails and small bites. Here are some great spots to get started:
- Start the evening off with an elegant aperitif or pre-dinner drink at The Cellar and Pantry, our wine, cheese and charcuterie bar. The drinks are excellent, and so is the people-watching!
- Did you know that oysters are supposedly an aphrodisiac? Get in the mood for love — hit up Tip to Tail, Delray Beach Market’s sustainable seafood market.
- Want to set the mood for romance? Pick up a bouquet at our boutique flower design shop, Joyful Blooms. We promise, it won’t be your average selection of flowers..
Sample Our Spectacular Food Vendors
Haven’t you heard? Food is the language of love. Choose a spot to cozy up and grab some fine fare, or make it a progressive meal and sample a few of our many food vendors. Here are just a few top picks for your next date night:
- Got a plant-based date? Roots is the perfect spot, featuring 100% plant-based dishes from a fully plant-based kitchen.
- Beer, sake, and handrolls make for a playful date. Tekka Bar has them all, specializing in fusion rolls that are bound to enliven the senses and get some great conversation going.
- They say you can tell a lot about a potential date by how they eat a burger. Wanna see for yourself? Take your date to Dad’s Favorite Burgers & Pies. There, you’ll be treated to an incredible variety of burgers, from classic to fancy to double-stacked and beyond. Get cute over a shared shake or malt, and don’t forget to nab a slice of one of the daily pies — flavors are constantly rotating but it’s always gonna be good!
Browse & Check Out the Scene
Before or after dinner, enjoy some strolling and sightseeing in our vast space. Here are a few spots to check out:
- Sorella’s Pasta is an Italian market featuring pasta and more. Browse the offerings created by master pasta maker Austreberta Mercado, who has decades worth of experience in kitchens along the East Coast.
- Check out the gear at Nomad Surf Club. This family-owned company has a variety of clothing and outdoor gear. It’s a beautiful space and fun to browse…
Drinks and Entertainment
Not ready to call it a night yet? No worries. Delray Beach Market has plenty to keep you busy…
- Play some games! Delray Beach Market has a variety of games scattered throughout the space, including ping-pong, Jenga, and cornhole. It’s a great date activity…
- Grab some drinks at The Mezz! Take the escalators up to The Mezz, a hub that overlooks the entire market. There’s a bar, plenty of seating, and excellent people watching. It’s a great place to have a drink and some conversation with your date.
- Love beer? Delray Craft is a must-visit. With a huge variety of beers available, this is a great place to impress a beer-loving date.
Let’s Make it a Date…
Ready to set the mood for love in a fun and festive setting? Hit up Delray Beach Market! It’s the perfect spot for a first date or an adventure with your longtime love.
Stay in touch:
- Delray Beach Market on Facebook
- Delray Beach Market on Instagram
- Get to know our vendors here
Have you ever been on a date at Delray Beach Market? Where did you go?